Binance Australia is hosting a Tax Masterclass with Robin Singh and Michelle Legge from Koinly to cover everything you need to know about crypto taxes in Australia for EOFY 2021.
The masterclass will cover a step-by-step tutorial on generating statements, calculating your crypto tax, and filing your crypto gains with myTax to avoid penalties.
When: July 22nd 2021, 17:00 - 18:00 (AEST)
Where: Watch the Livestream on the Binance Australia Youtube Channel
What will I learn?
• How Australia taxes Cryptocurrency: An overview of how Australia taxes Cryptocurrency
• Capital Tax and Income Tax: What they are, application of Capital Tax and Income Tax explained in 1-2 examples
• Generate Statements from Binance Australia: Get a step-by-step guide on how to generate statements from Binance Australia
• Calculate your Crypto Tax: A run through on how to calculate your crypto tax using Crypto tax calculation software like Koinly
• How to file with myTax: filing with myTax can be complicated for the first time. Our speaker will run you through how to file your gains with myTax
• Tips to reduce tax bills: There are a few simple ways to keep more money in your pocket. Our speaker will share a few tips on how to reduce tax bills.
Register for the Binance Australia Online MasterClass now!
Guest Speaker: Robin Singh is the founder and CEO of Koinly, a cryptocurrency tax solution that helps Bitcoin investors generate their capital gains tax reports. He has a background in finance and accounting and worked as a lead engineer at a Fortune 100 company in the UK before founding Koinly.
Guest Speaker: Michelle Legge heads up at research and content at Koinly. Before crossing into the crypto space, Michelle looked after content and community at a Sydney fin-tech startup and held a similar role on the Qantas frequent flyer program.
Host: James Prosser is the host for the Binance Australia Online MasterClasses. James has been investing and trading cryptocurrency since 2017 and is also a member of the Binance Australia team.
The masterclass has a Q&A session to cover any questions you may have about Crypto Tax in Australia. Every masterclass participant will receive a 20% discount to sign up on Koinly. All you need to do is
Register for the online masterclass here
Submit a question for the speaker here
*To be eligible, participants must be a registered Binance Australia user and have completed the set tasks. Binance Australia reserve the right to cancel or amend any activity or activity rules at our sole discretion.
Keep up with the latest promotions and events exclusive to Australia!
Follow Binance Australia on socials for the latest updates: